Freelance Interior Design Work // RESIDENTIAL

/ Wednesday, April 10, 2013 /
During the summer break last year, I got a chance to do some freelance work of designing interior for a bungalow in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I came up with two concept options for my client to choose from.

This is of course the before picture of the bedroom and the joining living and dining room.



And these are the options I gave them. They chose to go with a contemporary concept for both their Living Room and Dining Room. (for privacy purposes, I can't show the finished interior)

OPTION 1 (Dining Room)


OPTION 2 (Dining Room)



OPTION 1 (Living Room)



OPTION 2 (Living Room)



The Daughter's Room


I had fun all through designing the house for them and also furniture hunting with them.

0 comments:

Banner

Banner
Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH FARHANA, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger