Project Pitch

/ Wednesday, April 10, 2013 /
For our final project, we all have to pitch an event of our choice. I chose to do Kate Spade's Spring/Summer 2014 Collection fashion show and the marketing campaign and goodie bags and the event budget, the whole S/S Collection -- the whole shenanigans! It's a make believe event, but you have to treat them as though it's a real event and they DO feel like a real event since you have to pitch them to the assessor. So this is a few of essence of the event.

For the marketing campaign, I pitched an idea for Kate Spade to publish their own fashion magazine because since they already have a blog dedicated to fashion, the only thing appropriate to do here is to publish their own magazine! Here's my design for the magazine (of course I had inspirations from other magazine!) but I came up with the cover girl, colour palette, font choices and few other input. The magazine is called Saturday because the new, fresh, youthful Kate Spade Collection is called Saturday and also, Saturday is like everyone's favourite day of the week. I mean, WHO DON'T LOVEEE saturdays?



The yellow pocket guide is for the fashion show goodie bag. It has brief information about Kate Spade's Collection and also handy guides around the event venue and it's a fun pop up map! I had fun designing the whole event.


I'm a beginner in Sketch Up and come up with the fashion show design. 


0 comments:

Banner

Banner
Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH FARHANA, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger