Events

/ Tuesday, March 29, 2011 /
I've always love doing events and I starts at home. My youngest sister was sixteen on the February 10th 2011 and she never had any birthdays with her friends before ( she only celebrated within us family ), so my second sister and I thought of throwing her a birthday bash. It was so much fun and busy the whole week before. We designed the decor, bought flowers at the market, ordered helium balloons, making invitations card for her friends, choosing a menu for the bash and all the accessories for the decor. With all the craziness, me managed to put together a birthday bash that my sister loved and all we know was she had a really great time.

I captured all the memories in videos and made a montage out of it. What can I say, montage is for me like a time capsule because it captured all the beautiful memories in the present times, and I'm all about that stuff.

0 comments:

Banner

Banner
Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH FARHANA, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger